Sunday, August 28, 2011

Eastern Sierra Article

Hopefully by know everyone knows my love affair with California's Sierra Nevada mountains.  They are a major part of what drew me to California in the first place and what helps to hold me here.  Sierra Heritage just published an article of my hard earned Eastern Sierra shots.  More than one of these photos involved a sub freezing night out under the stars to be ready for sunrise.  There is nothing better than cracking the ice off your sleeping bag as you get up to shoot a sunrise.  Pick up a copy today before they are gone. 

 I'll be teaching a photography workshop this fall in the Eastern Sierra.  So if you want to know where to find some of the amazing locations of the Eastside and improve your photography skills come join me.  October 6-9th 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment