Sunday, January 1, 2012

In Search Of A Dynamic Landscape Coffee Table Book


After lots of hard work and rewrites I am pleased to announce my new book "In Search Of A Dynamic Landscape".

This 80 page coffee table book explores what a "Dynamic Landscape" means to me as an artist.  Two years in the making I have chosen a group of images that explores my passion for the outdoors as well as my drive to be an active participant in my art.  I have paired many of my favorite images with short essays about my creative process and the stories behind the images.  For those photographers out there I also included a section on my photographic process that focuses on the gear I use, how I carry it, and why.

Currently the book is available as an ebook, paperback, or hardback and can be previewed and ordered here.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Was looking for your website to link back to a photo from the Wild and Scenic display at the Nevada City Winery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words! We always love the Outside Inn, and send friends your way when they come into town.

    ReplyDelete